This is probably one of the easiest DIY projects I’ve ever made and it turned out so cute! I made this one Saturday with my sister-in-law and we both loved how it added a little sparkle to our living spaces.
Ready for SUPER simple instructions? Of course you are
A blank canvas (I used an 8×8)
Gold foil scrapbook paper
Gold sparkle scrapbook paper
Hot glue gun
Large circle hole puncher (I got mine here)
Here’s What To Do
1. Start by punching out large circles in your paper with your hole puncher. Cut out more than you think you will need; you might be suprised!
2. Take the canvas and spread out the large dots in an order you might want them to look. You don’t have to do this but I found it easier when it came to glueing because I could just glue and place instead of making a decision.
3. Use the hot glue gun to individually glue each dot onto the canvas.
4. Let this dry for at least an hour or so.
4. Hang with pride for all your guests to see (and compliment)!