Hi friends. I’m super excited to start the 10 Things Sunday series back up again. The last two week were rough. I was majorly sick the first week and last week it slipped my mind until 9 at night and at that point, it just wasn’t happening. So yay for the first 10 Things Sunday of 2013! I’m just going to dive right in because I’m so excited to share all of these things from lately! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
2. Since Valentines Day is right around the corner, I’m dying to get these for pretty much everyone I know. Her Etsy shop is so adorable!
3. This is guaranteed to make you smile.
4. An outfit that screams spring to me and I want to replicate everything about it!
5. I’ve been seeing coconut oil everywhere lately and here’s a ton of ways to use it in your beauty routine. I know I plan on trying these tips out soon.
6. I really am craving a good photo shoot after seeing these gorgeous pictures…hopefully this summer I’ll get to do something fun!
7. I start work everyday at either 6 or 6:30am which you can only imagine doesn’t leave much breathing room to get up before then and make myself breakfast before I go. Thank you Kristin for posting this grab and go breakfast! I CAN’T WAIT to try these this week when I rush out the door.
8. I just bought this coat a few days ago and am so excited for it to get here! I have a ton of okay winter coats but nothing classic to go from year to year. This will definitely be replacing ALL of the other coats I have hanging around (no pun intended ).
10. For part of my Christmas gift, my bestie gave me tickets to see this guy this summer in concert. And she had him write his own personal message on it! She’s the bestest! Is it June yet?!?!?! I can’t wait!