I can’t believe football season is almost to an end? Can you believe it? I’m sad because I really like cheering on my Packers. Might as well keep cheering though because they are playing this Saturday against the San Francisco 49ers. And when you’re sitting around watching a Packer game, the only way to do it is with delicious snacks on your plate right?
These little guys are super easy to make and taste delicious. They might be no brainers but they will definitely keep your guests happy before a main meal anywhere you go. Enjoy!
8 slices bacon (1/2 pound)
32 RITZ Crackers
3 tablespoons honey mustard
8 thin slices deli honey roasted turkey breast (1/4 pound)
1 medium plum or Roma tomato, seeded and finely chopped
1/2 cup baby spinach, finely chopped
1 radish, finely chopped
1-1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1. Cook bacon until crisp, then cut each slice into quarters.
2. Dot the crackers with honey mustard and top with a piece of bacon.
3. Cut the deli slices of turkey in quarters. Fold the pieces of turkey to fit the crackers. Pile turkey on top of bacon.
4. Toss the tomatoes, spinach, and radishes and dress the relish with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Top the tukey with a rounded teaspoon of the tomato and spinach relish.